- Property is only released Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. No weekend appointments
- You must have an appointment to retrieve the property.
- o To make an appointment, please email with your name, contact information, case number, and property being requested.
- If you're retrieving a firearm, proof of ownership is required (bill of sale, ATF paperwork, sales receipt etc).
- Property will be released only to the owner. A signed and notarized letter of release is required if the owner wishes someone else to retrieve the property.
- A state-issued photo ID is required to verify identity at the release of property.
For questions, please call Detective Corporal Brooks at 843-285-7028 or Detective Neu at 843-285-7511.